Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Shopping around

For the record, just want to mention that I'm feeling much better already. I'm on the way to recovery from my bout of cough and cold. This time round, it really wasn't as bad as what I experienced during my first trimester, so thank God for that.

Anyway, Dear and I went shopping for a chest of drawers over the weekend. We're thinking of putting one in the guest room so that we can keep our baby clothes and stuff in it. We saw some possible options at IKEA, VHive and even a furniture shop in AMK Central, but have not decided on which to get. I guess we are still keeping our options open and will still look around a bit more before making our purchase. I guess being pregnant is no joke when it comes to shopping around! I became really tired out after all the walking and felt so sleepy by the early night. Haha...maybe it's due to the extra weight that I have to carry as I walk around all the time now. :)

Well, our next gynae appointment is this Saturday again. Look forward to seeing the hard copy results of the detailed scan we did at Mt. A hospital recently. More importantly, looking forward to see our baby again!