Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kendrick's 2nd Haircut (4 Jun 2008)

We brought Kendrick for his second haircut before he turned 5 months old. As usual, we went to Dear's aunt's shop and waited for our turn. Mummy had a trim too then it was Kendrick's turn. He was pretty well-behaved until the last bit where he started to make noise. I think he waited too long prior to his hair cut and was getting sleepy! All the aunties who were in the shop were like just sitting there and staring at us. Haha...Anyway, I still can't bear to shave his hair totally. I also can't be certain whether I will eventually do so or not. As for now, given that his hair is still quite ok, not too little not too much, I decided to just keep trimming for Kendrick and hope that it will grow out well....

Before his hair cut
More or less done...just some final touches to the back