Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kendrick playing (1 May 2008)

I bought some new toys at the Toys R Us sales at United Square recently. Haha, after becoming a mother, you really keep a look out for sales like these and most of my purchases recently have all been for Kendrick. Anyway, I went with my fellow 'Mummy' colleagues during lunch time to shop and gosh, so many people were buying toys for their children. Boxes of toys were snapped up fast if they were really good value for money. I bought something simple for Kendrick to play with at the moment. A mini 'play-gym' thing, and also a simple keyboard that can play some simple tunes. He seems fascinated with the mini 'play-gym' toy..so hopefully that can last for a few more months.

Looking curiously at his new toy
Some tummy time again before going out