Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Starting to flip...

Kendrick has been in this mode whereby he likes to turn to his side whenever he is put on our bed or his cot. I guess it's the early signs of wanting to flip over. However, he is still not that strong to give himself that push yet. Instead, he ends up with his face 'eating' the mattress when he tries to do so. This has even affected his sleep. These couple of nights, he tend to fidget more when he sleep and there were a few times he moved about so much and kept wanting to turn in the direction of flipping! Sigh...have to wake up whenever I hear lots of noises and movements to check on him.

Just earlier this evening, I put Kendrick to lie on our bed while I went to take something. I could see that he was already turning his body to the side, but the next thing I knew when I came back to see him, he seemed to have flipped over already! I was quite happy to see that! Although he was not able to fully set himself upright from flipping over, but it was about there already. Glad that I'm the first to catch this scene! Tried to make Kendrick do that again afterwards, but it seemed like he still could not really flip. Well, it's ok, it's just a matter of time! He He...then I will have new headache! Haha....

Some photos I did not upload the last entry....

Bought this outfit quite long ago when I was still pregnant. Finally I see Kendrick in it :P

Smiley baby

Always like to sit on Daddy to play