Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

And Baby #2 is a .....

We went to the gynae this morning for the usual monthly check up. Baby has grown much bigger indeed and definitely very active. We can see Baby moving quite a lot while the doctor did the ultrasound scan. I can also feel more movements nowadays that are much more distinct compared to the initial spurts. It's still not that strong kicks yet, but definitely baby movements!

Anyway, the doctor made some measurements and estimated Baby to be around 302g, which he said was normal. He also let us see where was the face of the baby, the hand, legs, spine and heartbeat. My blood tests results also all came back quite well, no issues, just that my blood sugar level was a little on the high side of the suitable range. Well, finally the doctor also helped look at different angles for us to tell whether it's a boy or girl. To be honest, even before he confirmed it, I was quite sure I saw the birdie!! So yes, we are expecting another BOY!! Haha...I guess I'm not too surprised neither am I too disappointed. I just wish for the baby to be healthy and strong. I guess Kendrick will have a didi to play the same boy's stuff in future....

Ok, now I will have quite a bit of time to start thinking about names already...:) Next week we'll be going for my detailed scan, so hope for the best too. Till then, will update again.