Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ant Bites

Sigh, yesterday evening returned home to my PIL place to learn that Kendrick had several ant bites on his leg!! On his left thigh, there were about 9 bites that looked like mosquito bites, but my FIL was pretty certain it was not mosquito bites. We deduced it could be ant bites as it was all around the same area. They told me that poor Kendrick could feel that it was itchy as he did scratch his leg in the day, so they let him wear long pants. I was quite stunned to see it as I did not notice anything wrong yesterday morning as it seemed to have occurred overnight when he was sleeping. That made me worry about whether my bedroom has lots of ants. No doubt we did spot some last week around his cot area, but we immediately cleaned up and put ant baits and so far there was nothing after that.
For this to happen suddenly, certainly felt soooo heart pain....Maybe it's because it's all a first time experience for me, so definitely feel more affected! Decided to bring Kendrick to see doctor last night just to be sure it's nothing too serious. Thankfully it's not serious and the Doc just gave some cream to apply so that the swelling goes down. And by this morning, I checked on Kendrick, the bites certainly look less red.
Anyway, my poor baby...although kena bitten, but still ever so cheerful and lovely. :) Mummy and Daddy love you!!