Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sitting up

Kendrick seems to have gotten the hang of sitting up on his own quite often. I think the next thing he is trying to do is to move from a crawling position to a sitting up position. I noticed these new movements of his this weekend. At times he would try to push himself upwards but because he still don't know how to do it yet, he ends up rolling over on the bed :) Oh ya, talking about rolling over, Dear and I had a scare this weekend. Just last night, I let Kendrick sleep on our bed and I thought he was like half dozing off already, so I went to the toilet. Just as I was washing my hands, I saw that Kendrick was rolling about really fast and with one more turn he would fall off the bed! I screamed at Dear who went to save him in just the nick of time!! Gosh..we were too careless at that point in time. Usually I would put some pillows at both sides if he was awake. Thank God Kendrick did not fall down....

This was taken last week when I was on child sick leave looking after Kendrick. Although he had his diarrhea problem, Kendrick was still ever the cheerful and playful boy. This is just him sitting up on the bed when he refused to sleep

New PJs that I bought for him. I like this Little Bob Dog clothes..somehow it's just pretty cute to me

Having lunch with my parents and Kendrick sits in the baby chair for the first time when we bring him to a restaurant. Daddy calls this you 'square face' look :P