Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Baby stuff

This week, I've been able to consistently feel baby's movement in me :) So far, I notice that baby tends to be more active in the evenings, round about dinner time and also later at night. Haha. Wonder what baby is doing during such times. It's really interesting that I can now see the slight movement visibly on my stomach out of the blue. It's like the skin suddenly protrudes out just so slightly. :)

Dear and I are also starting to look around more at baby stuff. Trying to get a chest of drawers to put in the spare room to store baby stuff. I'm also rather keen to buy baby clothes, but Dear says it's better to continue to look around first before buying anything since we still have time. I guess the main thing is to check out the market prices of clothes. So far, I saw some at Kiddy Palace and tops cost about $5-$6 a piece. Really want to buy already! All so small and cute! Hehe...

On top of clothes, still got so many other things to buy. My colleague shared with me a list of baby items to prepare and that is really helpful! Well, I guess we will have to take our time to look around and gather all the necessary stuff :)