Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

How are you doing baby?

The days that go by before the next gynae appointment are times when I always ask this question:" How are you doing baby?" I guess being a first time mother, you always have it on your mind as to how your baby is growing inside of you. Well, I really hope that baby is growing well, coz I certainly can't tell on my own. I'm eating fairly well I should say, not skipping any meals and in fact eating tea snacks here and there. But these couple of days I seem to enjoy sweet drinks quite a bit. Apple juice, Ribena and I also crave a bit for ice lemon tea. Gosh, wonder if it's the weather or just me. Seem to feel more thirsty for these drinks :) Nevertheless, I try not too take too much cold drinks as it may not be that good for baby, but I guess sometimes you just cave into your cravings :P