Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What shall I eat?

As the days go by, my bladder is getting more adaptable to the feeling of my pressing womb. Although I do go to the toilet a bit more often, it's much better and I guess I'm getting used to the feeling already. Quite glad about that. Also find myself getting hungry a bit more. Especially in the morning. Somehow, my bread for breakfast don't seem to last very long. Sometimes the hunger comes close to lunch time as well. Eating might affect my appetite for lunch so I don't really snack too much then unless I can't help it. Then in the late afternoon, sometime around 4pm, I tend to get hungry again. I've been fretting over what I should eat. Well, for one, I've been buying buns for my tea snack. Sometimes I have biscuits too. But after a while, you just wish you had nicer food to eat. It could be hot desserts, or even things like a chicken pie, muffin, chee kweh, etc. Unfortunately, like no such options at where I work. Walking to the canteen is just too troublesome too..Wish I could have easy access to lots of nice food easily! Sigh...