Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Another different experience

Today I felt something different which I have not felt for the last couple of weeks. It all started on the bus trip to work. It was crowded but I managed to get a seat. I recalled that I sat down a little suddenly or in a quick movement. And then I felt it...the extreme pressure of my bladder. Within seconds, I felt like I really needed the toilet!! This was quite shocking to me as I did not experience this before. At certain angles which I sat, it made it feel worse. Thankfully, I was able to bear with it till I reached office.

After relieving myself at the toilet, the rest of the day still felt really strange. My bladder was still having this feeling like it was being pressed against by my womb or something. I called my gynae and he suggested 2 possibilities. One was a bladder infection, which could be the result of lack of water or holding my pee for too long. The other one sounded a bit more possible, and it had something to do with the growing uterus that has pushed against the pelvic bone or pushed out of the pelvic area causing more pressure on my bladder. That was normal according to him, but he did suggest that I could observe for another day and see him if I want to.

Tried reading some pregnancy books and they don't seem to really indicate a possible reason that I could be sure of. Some even mentioned I should feel less pressure on my bladder as the womb moves upwards into the abdominal cavity...

Have not really decided whether I want to see my gynae tomorrow just to be safe...will observe and think about it.... : |