Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

*Burp*

Yup, that's exactly how I feel lately. Always burping so much so that it has really become a 'normal' part of my life it seems! Actually, I am a little frustrated by it. I've had this feeling since the longest time. I guess it got more regular from somewhere around the 3rd month onwards. Whether I eat or don't eat or have a drink, I will somehow burp. I even tried to do some frequency count of how often I burp in a day!! Well, I was venting my frustrations in the motherhood forum and was glad to know that I'm not the only one having this issue. Sigh, guess each pregnancy is different for everyone!

Anyway, my next gynae appointment is coming up this Saturday. Looking forward again! Wonder if baby is cooperative this time to let us know the gender? :) Must try to talk a bit more to baby these few days. Haha...