Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Breastfeeding

Just wanted to update that in the 5th session of the antenatal class, the lesson focused on breastfeeding, the benefits and how to do it. Quite some useful tips indeed. Of course, I would very much love to breastfeed my baby in future, but it all depends on nature too?! Will I have enough breast milk to feed? Will I encounter latching problems with my baby? How would I cope with the constant feeding? All I can say is, I think mums who are able to breastfeed easily and for a long time, are really blessed. I do believe that breast milk is the best for the child, but I guess I will not force things and stress myself too much. While I will try my best to see if it works out, but if it doesn't, then falling back on formula milk is still not that bad I guess.

Hope that I will have the opportunity to bond with you closely baby!