Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My tummy

Decided to take a photo of my tummy today and here's how it's looking at the moment. To be honest, I'm quite tired of people telling me that my tummy looks quite small given I'm already about 7 months plus. To me, it does not matter. Most important thing is that baby is growing well and is healthy and fine. Anyway, baby is rather active these few weeks. Always feel him moving in one way or another. If he's not pushing on the right side, it would be the left side. Even when sleeping, I can still feel him at times. There are some nights that I can't seem to sleep very well too. Partly because I am somehow rather conscious of my movements...that is whether I'm turning left or right side on the bed. So sleep has not always been that smooth and peaceful.

There were also a few days this week that I also felt some pain in my whole tummy area. At first I was concerned it was some form of contractions, but I realised that it's not. It was more of gas or wind that was in my stomach or something. I was burping quite a bit during those times and the whole tummy area felt really uncomfortable. Fortunately, after 2 days, the feeling went away and I felt ok again.

Well, Dear and I also finished with our last antenatal class this weekend. The last class focused on how to take care of your newborn, from feeding to bathing to knowing what to expect of the stools, urine, umbilical cord part, etc. Actually Dear and I were rather silly and having fun playing with the doll that every couple was given to try out the right way of carrying and taking care of a newborn. That marks the end of all the theory that we've learnt. Hopefully we will know how to put it all to good use soon!