Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Talkative Kendrick

Just as I was mentioning in my previous entry about the little milestones of Kendrick, I wanted to add on that he has become more talkative now :) Haha... I was reading in some baby development book that as the baby learns to talk by looking at us adults talking to him, we can encourage some form of conversation with them as well. So by echoing the words/sounds that he is making, Dear and I have been able to make small 'conversations' with Kendrick. This is especially so after his milk when he is happy and satisfied and will start smiling and talking when we start doing so with him. It's quite interesting indeed as it really seems like a 'conversation' when the sounds from Kendrick come non-stop for a while in response to whatever that I respond back to him. I've actually videoed down some of this but no time to edit and upload, so another time perhaps.

And on his hand sucking/licking thing, just as I expected, he soon learnt how to do it with his left hand as well!! So now it's either right or left hand that he will lick whenever he feels like it!! Arrgh...this boy ah! :P

Some updated photos of Kendrick....

Funny smile again

Taken on his 2 month old day

Sleeping soundly in my arms

Taken after talking to me

Currently my fav photo