Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kendrick's First Month (3 Feb 2008)

Kendrick's first month celebration was held on 3 Feb 2008 where we invited mainly family members and some friends over for a luncheon. This also marks the end of my confinement but was still advised by the old folks to 'behave' in a confinement mode in terms of looking after myself. Haha..Anyway, quite glad that I can bathe and wash hair again. Thinking back, the initial 2 weeks of the confinement seemed the toughest to bear...was really hot and sticky and tired. Now that I think back, I do miss eating some of the confinement food! Here's some photos of Kendrick on the day we celebrated his first month. We didn't take a lot as we ended up too busy entertaining the guests :(

Getting ready in the morning

Changed into his new clothes