Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kendrick's 3rd haircut (25 Jul 2008)

We brought Kendrick to trim his hair on Friday as Dear and I were on leave. In the morning, Kendrick went for his Hep B 3rd dose. At 6.5mths, Kendrick weighs about 8.7kg and is 71.6cm tall. Anyway, Kendrick cried the moment the needle went in and after that, he jerked about making it quite difficult to apply pressure to the injection point. There was a little bit of blood but luckily it stopped soon enough as we applied pressure to it. Since this jab does not lead to any fever, we proceeded directly to Dear's aunt's shop to cut our hair. Kendrick was slightly more well-behaved today. Perhaps bringing a toy along to distract him helps :)


"Stay away from me....go go!"
"Ok Daddy, I will sit still..."
"Finally done! Think I feel pretty good..."
"Ok, here's my latest pose :P "