Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Feeling heavier

It happens as I go along in the pregnancy that I suddenly feel myself really getting heavier and things seem to get a bit more uncomfortable. Getting in and out of bed, sitting back and getting up all require a bit more effort than previously. Also, I seem to get this tight sensation around my chest and upper body area. It's like the body feels tight and the need to expand but can't really do so kind of feeling. Wonder if this is just part of the body growing and adapting or that the uterus is just pushing my organs higher and hence the body feels more 'squashed'.

Also, other than my bump that's getting bigger, my butt/hips area have definitely increased in size. Yikes! Haha..... guess it can't be helped, but even wearing my underwear requires me to sit down or at least hold onto something to steady myself! Feel quite clumsy indeed! And the back, yes the back still aches slightly each day. Really need the massage from Dear Dear almost every night now.....

But no matter what, I just have to think of baby and the experience is all worthwhile. Beginning to look forward till the day we meet with baby.....