Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Starting to get a teeny bit nervous

At this stage, which is already about 29 weeks plus going to 30 weeks for me, I'm starting to feel a teeny bit nervous. In about another 10 weeks or less, I should be going to deliver my baby already. Gosh...I think it has not really settled in yet, but I think to some extent, I feel excited and also nervous and scared. Not sure what to expect is the main fear I guess. Also, I still have not fully finish buying stuff that I may need for the after birth!

Also today I experienced some slight pain around my tummy too. Not sure if it's some form of false contractions. It happened about twice so far today. Once around noon, and something similar, though for a short while only around evening. Just pray that it's nothing serious at the moment. Baby, be guai ok!!

Oh yeh, I'm still very amused by my baby's movements in me. I quite enjoy just staring at my tummy and see it move when he move his arm or leg. Haha. Can't really see the shape of course, but can see a movement outwards....hehe :)