Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 8, 2007

Our first antenatal class

We signed up for a 6 lesson childbirth education course at Mt. A hospital and the first lesson started on Friday. The first session was actually a combined session for all the weekday and weekend classes and the topic was all about nutrition during pregnancy and also after birth. So there we were, in a seminar room full of expectant mothers and fathers to be. So many pregnant women at one time, I wonder if the babies can all sense on another. Haha...

Anyway, felt that the session was quite useful in re-iterating the various food and nutrition needed during pregnancy. It also made me a bit more cautious about the food I'm eating, though at times you just cannot help but dig into a bit more 'unhealthy food'. Over the weekend, Dear and I were even inspired to buy a cookbook for pregnancy and confinement so that we can show it to his mum to try cooking some of the dishes. Quite some delicious dishes that I found in there...pity I don't know how to cook them myself...

Oh yeh, this week also feel that baby seemed to be more active the whole time. Experience his kicks quite often in the day, be in early morning, or mid morning, then late afternoon and night. When we watched soccer on TV over the weekend, baby seemed to kick quite a few times too. Wonder if he can sense what I'm watching?! Maybe he will be into soccer too like his Daddy.....arrgh!! Hahaha...