Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nagging ache on right upper back

I started to have this slight ache on my right upper back since Monday. Not sure how it came about, but it felt a bit like I might have over-stretched myself or as if I sprained it while doing something. I really don't know, but it's still there. Actually it's quite bearable in the day, but by night time, I really long for a massage and rub to that area to soothe the aching feeling. Thanks to Dear who helps me massage my back since this happened.

I'm also beginning to have more cramps in my calf. This usually happens in the morning before I wake and stretch my legs in a manner that triggers it off. Gosh, maybe all the weight is starting to take a toll on me gradually. Well, as long as baby is fine and healthy, will just bear with it all.....