Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Aching still

This week was still an 'aching week' for my body. Actually, the lower back ache improved after Monday, but the next few days after that, I still felt the short acute pain in my lower right back near my butt every now and then when I walk, and especially so if I sat too long or lay down too long and then stood up. Gosh... I tell you, it's times like this when I really wish that I don't have to feel this way any more! I keep trying to tell myself, it's ok...it's just another couple more weeks to go..just bear with it!!! It's the last stretch already!

Talking about stretch, this also leads me to another issue on my stretch marks :( Sadly, a little bit more have appeared on my upper thigh. Oh dear, does this mean I can't go swimming next time!? It's pretty ugly to me :( Dear Dear tries to encourage me by telling me that it's ok and that it should fade next time after birth. Well, I already told him to sponsor me any form of post natal treatment in future if necessary!! Ha Ha...