Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby at 36 weeks

This is the start of my weekly visits to Dr. Goh as I approach the last couple of weeks of my pregnancy. The clinic was exceptionally crowded on Saturday and we had to wait the longest time for our turn. Interestingly, I was able to meet up Tracy during this appointment as our appointment dates worked out to be the same day this time :)

The check-up was quite fast this week. Ultrasound scan was done to check on our baby and with his measurements, Dr Goh estimated that our baby was now about 2.9kg. As for me, I'm about 66.4kg. All seems fine with baby, thank God. Apparently, his head is down still, but not engaged yet, so still some time to go I suppose.

Our little one has also been very active so far, always pushing me on the right side then sometimes concurrently on my right and left side. He seems to move more from early evening, then late at night. In the day time, he could be moving around 9plus in the morning onwards. And my back aches are still there every now and then too and particularly on Saturday, it seemed a bit aggravated by some housework I did. Gosh, I ended up feeling really tired....

Sadly, I do spot a bit more stretch marks again :( This time round, on my lower part of my tummy already. Even though I've been putting cream every day. Sigh... can only hope that all of this will fade after birth!

Ok, will be seeing you again next week babe...