Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hospital Bag

I recently also started packing up a 'hospital bag' for me to bring to the hospital anytime that I may go into labour, whether induced or naturally. I've got most of the items already, but this weekend, managed to buy a couple more necessities like nursing bra and disposable maternity underwear. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I bought my nursing bras from BHG at Bugis Junction, under the brand 'Eternity/Impression'. The sales lady was a very friendly middle-aged lady who was very helpful and sounded really experienced. Ha ha. Anyway, the main thing is that I found it to be very affordable, at only $12.90 a piece. Of course, I can't be certain if this quality would last very long.... but at least it's something value for money for now.

Anyway, just to share, here's a combined list of items that I've read from other mothers' blogs...for reference :)

Hospital Bag Contents
- Maternity Pads
- Front button PJs
- Pack of maternity disposable undies
- Socks
- Jacket/Cardigan for myself
- Baby mittens & botties
- Baby new set of clothings for discharge wear
- Breast pumps
- Nursing bras
- Disposable breast pads
- Digital camera & charger
- Hp charger
- Hospital admission letter & prenatal receipts
- Notebook and pen to jot down sequence of events
- One set of clothings for discharge wear
- Plastic bag to store soiled clothes
- NRIC, Marriage Cert
- Slippers