Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

38 weeks

Went to see Dr. Goh this morning for our weekly check-up. This week I gained a little bit more weight, now at 66.9kg. As for the scanning, Dr. Goh commented this week that baby's head is further down already, though still not engaged yet. Gosh! Wonder when baby is going to engage himself and get ready to meet the world!! We checked his heartbeat too and things seem fine. A part of the scan again showed his little 'birdie' and scrotum quite obviously again. Haha..

Anyway, at the moment, I'm still trying to keep myself active. Been going shopping quite a lot during this Christmas period and also post Christmas period. Somehow, I just hope that by staying active this way, it will help make the delivery a little bit easier.
In terms of eating, I think my appetite got a bit affected on some days this past week as my stomach digestion became a bit weaker again. Do get a bit of flatulence feeling and burp quite often. Guess it's being very much compressed by baby.

I've not really had the contraction pain yet too, I guess it's all pending on when baby is engaged before I get such feelings. Next week we'll probably set up the baby room a bit more like fitting the bedding sheets etc. In the meantime, I guess I'll enjoy whatever time I have left of baby inside of me moving and pushing....