Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Experiencing some cramps

I started to experience some cramps on 1 Jan 08...it started in the evening around 8plus and was about 15 min apart. It then stopped and I felt some nagging acute pain again around my uterus area at around 11pm or so at night. It lasted quite long actually, so really had no idea what was it. Had to lie down to feel better. Though the pain was there for a while, I still managed to fall asleep after some time. I guess it eventually went away as I was able to sleep through the night.

Then today at work, I experienced a little bit of minor cramp at around lunch time. I guess it affected my appetite a bit, but after a while, the pain was gone again. I really wonder at this point whether has baby engaged already?! Is this why I'm feeling this cramp like feeling irregularly? I had to look through my antenatal class notes to re-cap the signs of labour. Ha Ha... I don't think I'm there yet, but it could just be an indication of more to come..... Oooh...counting down!